UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
Here is information for those candidates who build their career in teaching profession. Uttar Pradesh Senior Secondary Education Council is going to recruit huge number of teachers for various vacant posts in many schools of Uttar Pradesh. Recruited candidates will be placed on the post of LT grade teacher. Those people who are interested in doing teaching job and are eligible to fill the application form can fill the application form before the last date. There are almost 1000 vacant post of LT teachers so here is a great opportunity for the candidates to show their talent and grab this prestigious teaching post.
Uttar Pradesh Senior Secondary Education Council has always been giving numerous chances to candidates to get job in UP in various posts. Uttar Pradesh Senior Secondary Education Council conducts various recruitment examination time to time. It is a state government organization. After clearing the entire recruitment process candidates will be posted in various inter colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
It is a great opportunity for the people to show their skills at broad level to beat other candidates and make a way to success. Candidates whose who are unemployed and looking for a good government job then you are advised to check the eligibility conditions for UP LT Grade Teacher and fill the application form. Here in this webpage we are going to give you the details of UP LT Grade Teacher recruitment notification.
Read Also: Career management tips by our experts
LT Grade Teacher
Educational criteria: applicants of UP LT Grade Teacher recruitment should have a LT grade diploma/ BT / B.Ed. from any recognized university of India.
Age Criteria: Candidate’s age should be in between 21-40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process: those candidates who successfully fill the application form need to appear in Screening test, Interview and teaching skills and computer proficiency test. Final selection is done on the overall performance of candidates.
Read Also: how to prepare for written exam
Read Also: Interview preparation tips
- Candidates who belong to general and OBC category need to pay Rs. 100/- for UP LT Grade Teacher application form.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 40/- for the application form.
Way to fill UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment application form?
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Senior Secondary Education Council which is upsessb.org
- Candidates need to search for the link ‘UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment’ in the home page of the website.
- Then in the opened link you will find a link related to ‘Apply Now’
- Fill your details correctly and carefully and recheck all the details once done.
- Upload the required documents, passport size photograph and signature and your left hand thumb impression etc.
- Pay the application fee through online or e-challan mode as the feasibility.
- Take out the print of the submitted application form of UP LT Grade Teacher recruitment application form.
We hope that the above information is sufficient to the candidates to know about UP LT Grade Teacher recruitment.
You can also search: More teaching jobs in India
Search Also: More Govt. jobs in India
Note: for more details of UP LT Grade Teacher recruitment candidates can visit: Official Website
You can also look for: More jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Dear candidates if you any queries regarding UP LT Grade Teacher recruitment you can ask in the comment box. Our experts will reply very soon.