SSC CHSL Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has been announced a vacancy advertisement as SSC CHSL Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable contenders for the posts of Group C such as DEO (Data Entry Operator), LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Sorting Assistant and others through SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination. Applicants can fill application form in online mode through ssconline.nic.in before 18-12-2017. Before apply for SSC CHSL employments, applicants read this web page carefully.
Thus, students who have successfully completed their intermediate and are looking for Govt Jobs. Individuals aspired to be the part of Staff Selection Commission and are preparing for SSC CHSL Examination are hereby informed. But before completing the SSC joint secondary level level application form, the SSC should go through the CHSL Examination Notification which has been announced to give full details on SSC CHSL (10 + 2) examinations on 18-11-2017.
Candidates can check other vital details regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment like as post name, eligibility criteria, age reservations, consolidated salary, application fee, how to apply, important date etc are given below section of this page of careerchance.in
www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment Overview
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerk
Educational Qualification ->> Only those candidates is eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam who has completed their 10+2 from a well-known institute of board with good academic records.
Age Brackets for SSC CHSL Exam ->> Lower age limit of candidates applying against SSC CHSL Notification 2018 must be 18 years whereas upper age limit should be 27 years (Aspirants born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999).
Categories Wise Age Limit:
|Categories||Reservations in Age|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||06 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||08 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- as monthly pay. Along with it, selected contenders will also get good amount of grade pay from Rs.1900/- to Rs. 2400/-.
Amount of Fee ->> Unreserved and OBC Category contenders applying for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification are required to remit Rs. 100/- as application fee while filling SSC CHSL Application Form 2018.
Categories Eligible for Reservation ->> Reserved category candidates applying against exam notification and are going to fill SSC CHSL Application Form are free from submitting fee.
Mode of Payment ->> Payment of fee can be made through Debit/Credit Card or using Net banking.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in below given rounds.
- Written Examination (Tier 1)
- Descriptive test (Tier 2)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier 3)
- Once candidates are able to ace Tier 1 examination organized on 20th March to 20th April, 2018, they need to appear for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam. Aspirants are also informed that skill test/ typing test are qualifying in nature.
For Tier 1:
|Subjects||Questions||Marks Allotted||Time Duration|
(For VH &
- It is a Computer Based Examination that will be organized for a total of 200 marks.
- Question paper will cover 200 questions.
- Time duration of examination will be 60 minutes.
- Exam will cover questions from different topics such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
For Tier 2:
(Writing of Essay, Precis,
Letter, Application etc.)
(For VH &
- Tier II exam will be set in Hindi as well as in English.
- It is a pen paper mode test that is set to check the knowledge of candidates and to access their command over writing skills.
- Aspirants are required to solve the paper in 01 hour.
- It will be organized for a total 0f 100 marks only.
For Tier 3:
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be scheduled for the students who have applied for Data Entry Operator posts.
- However, aspirants who have registered themselves for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks posts have to undergo while typing test.
- Skill test/typing test will be qualifying in nature. Skill Test will be organized for 15 minutes
- While typing test will be scheduled for 10 minutes.
- Releasing Date of SSC CHSL Notification: 18-11-2017
- Last Date for Filling SSC CHSL Online Application Form: 18-12-2017
- Date of Ssc.Nic.In CHSL Exam: 20th March to 20th April, 2018
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization that is – ssc.nic.in
- Press on “Notices” tab at the menu bar on the home page.
- Press on “CHSL” tab. Again a new page will appear on your computer screen.
- Press on suitable link related to your posts.
- Read all the instructions given on the notification.
- Fill complete details in application form.
- Upload scanned images of documents, photograph and signature along with SSC CHSL Application Form and make the payment of application fee.
- Take print out for future use.
For more info visit->> Official Website
Looking for government job through SSC? Dear candidates Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification to commence Combined Higher Secondary level CHSL. For desirable participants links are going to activate soon to apply online/ offline for SSC CHSL Recruitment. All eligible candidates are suggested to cash this chance by applying successfully. This is the right page where we are showing details for latest Posts in one touch. This news of job must read to get job as per your interest of job. Other info is declared below for passionate competitors.
Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator, and Lower Division Clerk posts are offered to dynamic aspirants in this notice. Required content is here for above declared posts for qualified and hard working candidates who are feeling fit for opportunity. To fill several vacancies large numbers of forms will be received and then shortlisted aspirants will appear in Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination to check their skills of govt. job. This organization has many undertaken departments. Suitable applicants may also appoint in their home town.
Read Also – जानिये कैसे डाले सुबह जल्दी उठने की आदत
SSC will hire only those candidates who show passion for these openings. Participants may apply for this recruitment chance by following procedure given here. Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their skill and decision taken by organization. Appliers need to appear in hiring process for written exam, interview, for these posts. Soon candidates can apply by submitting online application form from official site on or before the given date. Stay tuned with this post till last word then take decision to apply to recruit. All the best to aspirants!
Way to Plan Your Day to Obtain Success in Life – Tips, Tricks Online
Post Names Details –
|S. No.||Post Name|
|Data Entry Operator||232|
|Lower Division Clerk||65|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Overview
Application Fee –
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application fee.
- Female/Physically handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through the online or offline process under online mode contenders can make payment using Internet banking/state bank challan on the other hand contenders who are applying offline they have to make payment in the form of central recruitment fee stamps which are available at all departmental post offices.
Educational Qualification – Applicants who are going to apply should have Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board of education.
See More>> 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitation – Candidates age should be minimum 18 Years but not over 27 years. Relaxation for Candidates of OBC category will be applicable for 3 years and 5 years relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process – Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by the Skill test which will be conducted by the organization.
कैसे Personality Develop करे – जानिये
Common Mistakes Which You Make in Test – Tips to Avoid These Mistakes
Interview Preparation – Tips and Advice for Freshers & Experienced
Pay Scale – Appointed candidates will get pay scale shown below-
|Name of the Posts||Salary Structure|
|Post Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/- or Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
Steps to Apply – Applicants can fill the application form from following steps-
Step 1 – Candidates will have open official website that is www.ssconline.nic.in.
Step 2 – Enter on ‘SSC Online application’ link on the home page.
Step 3 – In this step enter on above posts link.
Step 4 – Read carefully all the details and fill the mandatory Details
Step 5 – Start to fill application and upload the scanned copies of all related documents, photograph and the signature in digital form.
Step 6 – Finally take a print out of duly filled application form for future link.
Step 7 – Dear participants you can also send application form through offline mode.
Step 8 – For this visit the official site get application.
Step 9 – attach documents attested copies with filled form.
Step 10 – Finally send it to the respective address given in notification.
Way to Fill Application Form – Tips & Tricks Online
|Last Date For Apply Online||July|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||August|
See More >>> Government Jobs
For more details of SSC CHSL Recruitment visit the Official Notice.