PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus
Aspirants who had appeared in this Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee and Assistant exam conducted by the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited must be looking for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus. Therefore the people who applied for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment have attended for the written exam and must qualify in the examination. The exam will conduct total various marks and contenders can obtain maximum marks to give all question right answer. Are you browsing the Internet for the latest PGCIL Diploma Trainee Chalets? Exhausted of searching the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern. To perform well in the Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee and Assistant examination contenders should start their preparation according to the given PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus.
Here it is the best chance to the contenders who are looking to settle PGCIL Diploma Trainee employments in this there are gigantic number of posts is going to full up. We are here to provide whole information regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus and PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam pattern. We are always bestowed you the Latest job News for the contenders. Therefore, Hurry Up!!! And use given syllabus and make the good preparation plan. For the ease of applying contenders, we are also bestowing PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam pattern on this page.
Personality Development Tips – कैसे Personality Develop करे – जानिये
Employment contenders who are preparing for this examination should check Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee and Assistant Exam Syllabus and paper pattern from here. Therefore, you need to know total details about Syllabus pattern and clear idea regarding the question pattern and weightage of marks for individual questions asked in previous papers of PGCIL Diploma Trainee examination Syllabus. But few of the applicants are struggling for the syllabus and exam pattern. The applicants must apply before the last date of the application form of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam.
Therefore, we are with you for all details don’t worry regarding that we will bestow you guidance about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Syllabus Pdf and exam Pattern until you crack the employment and end of the recruitment procedure. Because this is very necessary that once the exam scheme finalize then there is no time to prepare for entire syllabus for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam and PGCIL Diploma Trainee syllabus for Diploma Trainee pdf, Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited previous papers for Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee and Assistant. Competitors planning to appear for the exam are required to thoroughly study every topic related to the subject.
Written Exam Preparation, Study Tips Online
Power grid Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern
||No of the Part
||Names of the Subjects
||Total No of Questions
||Total No of Marks
||Part – I
||Professional Knowledge Test of respective discipline
||Part – II
||Supervisory Aptitude Test (for Diploma Trainees and Junior Officer Trainee, HR)
||General Aptitude Test (for Assistant-Finance)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus topics – General Aptitude & Reasoning:
How to Make Life Successful
Quantitative Aptitude topics in PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus:
- use of numbers and number sense.
- computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Regular Polygons.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Heights and Distances.
- Square roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Elementary Surds.
- Circle and its chords.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Right Circular Cone.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar diagram.
- Pie chart.
- data sufficiency,
- Data interpretation of graphs/charts/tables
- numerical ability
Reasoning topics in PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- Abstract ideas
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations
- Verbal and figure classification
- Problem solving
- Analytical functions.
Way to Choose Course & College
Power Grid Syllabus for Diploma Trainee Electrical Syllabus
Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines.
- ABCD constants.
- Mechanical Design.
- Line constants.
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations.
- Representation of Overhead Lines.
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines.
- Relative merits and demerits.
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum.
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers.
- Grading of cables.
- Insulation of cables.
- Capacitance Measurement in cables.
- Testing of Cables.
- Power frequency withstands tests.
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used.
- Pumped storage installations.
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission.
- Types of nuclear power reactors.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor.
- Load forecasting.
- Generation costs and their classification
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system.
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants.
- Analysis of unbalanced faults.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems.
- Symmetrical components.
- Types of faults.
Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency.
- Types of Insulators.
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators.
- String efficiency.
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Characteristic of Relays.
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing.
- Motors for various drives.
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors.
- Industrial drives.
- Estimating and Rating.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus – IT Syllabus
- Operating systems
- Computer Hardware & Maintenance
- OOP through C++
- Computer Networks
- Basics of Computer Engineering
- Computer Fundamentals
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus for Electronics
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits -I
- Systems – I
- Digital Electronics
- Circuit Theory
- Electronic Circuits- II
- Communication Systems II
- Audio & Video Systems
- Micro Controllers
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Industrial Electronics
- Data Communication
- Computer Networks
- Computer Hardware
PGCIL syllabus for Jr Officer Trainee (HR )
- Management Concepts & Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Financial Management
- Industrial Relations Management
- Employee Legislation
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Environment & Law
- Research Methodology
- Organizational Development And Change
- Human Resource Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Knowledge Management
- Operations Research and Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Information System
- Global HR Practices
Power Grid Syllabus for Assistant – Finance
- Business Writing
- Calculus for Business
- Management Information Systems
- Advanced Marketing
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Issues in Management and Organization
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions
- Introduction to Accounting
- Money and Capital Markets
- Portfolio Analysis
- Statistics for Business
From Here ->> Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus